Legal Entity Creation & Tax Entity Services in Windsor, Colorado
Grey CPA offers tax entity formation services in Windsor, Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins and Berthoud so that you can quickly move forward with your business with the proper tax and legal filings in place. Tax entity creation can be a complex subject for some entrepreneurs, especially when it comes to tax liability and personal asset protection. It can be difficult to decide which option is best for your business model. Our Northern Colorado certified public accountants know the ins and outs of business entities and are a great go-to support system. They will listen to and answer all of your questions. By working closely with you, the result is an entity plan that benefits you and your business.
If you are planning on starting a business in Windsor, Fort Collins or anywhere in Northern Colorado and need expert tax entity support, look no further than Grey CPA. Contact us today for a free tax entity consultation!
Properly Structuring your Northern Colorado Business
Selecting the most appropriate legal structure is necessary because it has both tax and legal implications for your business. As part of an effective business plan, choosing a tax entity is one of the first steps. Companies are profit-making entities, and it is the best interest of business owners to file proper legal and tax statuses. Here are the most typical business entity structures:
- Sole proprietorship – The most common and simplest legal entity for a small business. Sole proprietorship is a one man (or woman) show running and supporting all activities.
- Partnerships – When two or more individuals come together to form a business. The partnership is a joint effort with the combined resources of each.
- Limited Liability Companies – Also known as an LLC, this business entity limits the liability of each participant when it comes to invested capital.
Also, our Windsor and Fort Collins tax professionals at Grey CPA can help you incorporate your business.
Not sure which one is best for your organization? Contact us today, we can help!
Business Structures Pros And Cons
Each tax entity has its sets of pros and con’s that you should be aware of as a business owner. Grey CPA will help you sift through the confusion and focus on what is important. It comes down to three simple deciding factors when it comes to business entity planning:
- Liability – Who assumes the risk or liability for the company activities and finances?
- Taxation – How are the taxes reported and who reports the income/loss of the business?
- Record keeping – Separating tax records from personal to business and who is responsible for maintaining accurate records?
These are just a few of the questions to ask before deciding the best tax entity creation plan.
Protect yourself and your assets by contacting our office to take advantage of our tax entity creation services. We will make sure to come up with an entity plan that satisfies the requirements and addresses the concerns you have as a business owner.
Grey CPA is a local tax accounting and bookkeeping company that supports local businesses in Ft. Collins, Windsor, Greeley, Loveland and throughout Northern Colorado. Call us for a free consultation today at 970-818-3055.